Replacement portlight gasket. Gaskets are made of water resistant, thermo-plastic neoprene material. Neoprene gaskets have excellent strength, durability, are abrasion resistance, gaskets resist hardening, and remain soft and pliable, holding up under both hot and cold extremes.
- Excellent strength and durability
- UV and Salt Water, Weather resistant
- Water & Air -Tight Seal when closed
- Gaskets are sold in pre-cut lengths
- Rectangular, Oval and Round Portlights
- 7122 – LS – Rectangular Portlight
- 7122-B LSO/LSR – Oval & Round Portlight
- 7122-C LE Elliptical Portlight
To calculate your required length:
- Measure your cut-out circumference in inches
- Divide the number of inches you measured by 12
- Take that number, round up to the nearest whole number
Please be sure to give yourself a couple inches longer than your cut-out circumference as these gaskets are not shipped pre-cut to your size deck hatch!
For installation directions, please refer to Man Ship’s guide which can be found here.